Testosterone is an androgenic hormone that is responsible for the development of male sexual characteristics and external genitalia. However, it functions similarly as an estrogen precursor in females. You should be aware that it also influences behavior and has anabolic properties. It also increases sperm production and sex drive in men. Testosterone is also required for muscle mass and bone density. In theory, testosterone production declines with age. For those who have low testosterone level can have a negative impact on muscle strength, stamina, and libido.
However, for bodybuilder, you should consider getting a bioavailable testosterone test to determine the level of bioactive testosterone in your blood. It is because it has the greatest impact on muscle mass in the body. Furthermore, low total testosterone levels are linked to unfavorable changes in body composition and drastic decrease in libido with age. Sarcopenia, a term to describe loss of muscle mass due to aging, is thought to be caused by a combination of poor nutrition, a lack of exercise, and androgen deficiency.
Recent studies  claimed that testosterone treatment had proven beneficial effects on body muscle function and mass, but the results were inconclusive. However, there are several testosterone treatments and therapies that can be used to restore testosterone levels to normal, which should be between 300 and 1000 ng/dl. Low testosterone levels can lead to hypogonadism, a condition in which the human body does not produce enough testosterone on its own.
As a result, testosterone replacement therapy was considered to treat hypogonadism and improve testosterone levels. Although it is unclear whether traditional supplements can help restore testosterone levels. Recent research , however, suggests that testosterone supplements, when taken in sufficient quantities, can safely increase testosterone levels in the body.
Nowadays, there are numerous testosterone booster supplements on the market that are made of natural herb extract to eliminate the possibility of any side effects appearing in the body. So, to assist you in selecting the best testosterone booster supplement for your body, here is a list of the top testosterone booster supplements on the market.
Traditional Supplements for Increasing Testosterone Levels
A recent study  suggested that testosterone and vitamin D are related. It has been observed that men with vitamin D deficiency have lower testosterone levels. The research study concluded that 1 year of daily vitamin D dosage can help in boosting total testosterone level approximately at 25%, free testosterone level approximately at 0.20% increase and bioactive testosterone level approximately at 0.20%. That means that increasing your intake of vitamin D may help you slightly increase your testosterone levels. You can take vitamin D supplements, which come in tablet and spray form.
Ashwagandha is one of the best natural herbs because its roots and fruits contain a wide range of medicinal properties. According to a recent study on 50 men at different ages over 8 weeks , Ashwagandha has a positive effect on boosting hormone levels, which means that individuals who are unable to produce enough testosterone can consume Ashwagandha. Results were shown that there were 14.7% increase in total testosterone level compared to the control at 8th week. You can purchase Ashwagandha supplements online, which will aid in increasing the level of testosterone in your body.
D-aspartic acid is a necessary amino acid for the production and release of testosterone. A recent study  included 22 men who were given a daily dose of D-aspartic acid for 3 months. The results showed that there were no changes of total testosterone and free testosterone level during the observation. However, more research is needed to determine the results in females. D-aspartic acid supplements are available online, but they should consult with their doctor to determine whether or not they should take this supplement.
The fenugreek plant is a member of the Fabaceae family, and a research  on 6 men oven 8 weeks has shown that taking a fenugreek extract supplement can help boost testosterone levels. The result in the research showed that the total testosterone was increased at approximately 0.12% and free testosterone was increased at over 100%. As a result, it also aids in increasing both sexual characteristics and muscle mass.
New Supplements for Increasing Testosterone Levels
4-Androgin By Mega Muscles
4-Androgin is the fastest prohormone supplements used for boosting total testosterone and free testosterone. The ingredients allow you to quickly promote your maximum strength, recovery speed and muscle mass. This supplement contains a 4-DHEA (4-Dehydroepiandrosterone) compound in highly absorption flavored liquid formulation, which is known to be naturally produced by the body's adrenal glands and is responsible for the production of natural testosterone. Research study  on 9 men over 3 months showed that their total testosterone was increased by approximately 140% and free testosterone was increased by over 250%. Therefore, 4-Androgin is the faster and stronger testosterone booster than the aforementioned traditional testosterone booster products.
Advantages Associated With DHEA Prohormones
According to a book “DHEA IN HUMAN AND AGING” written by Watson , DHEA prohormones may benefit people suffering from depression, obesity, lupus, and adrenal insufficiency. Besides, it improves skin health in the elderly and aids in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, osteoporosis, vaginal atrophy, and a variety of psychological conditions.
DHEA prohormone is widely used by athletes who are interested in reversing the aging process and increasing cognitive functions, muscle strength, and immunity. However, there is no subtle explanation to back up those claims and applications.
Most users do not know every detail about DHEA prohormones, but they do know that it works well for increasing the production of female and male sex hormones. It should be noted that testosterone production declines with age, and that precursors aid in the conversion of substances into essential hormones required for libido, lean muscle gain and fat loss. Let's take a look at some of the benefits of DHEA prohormone supplements.
- DHEA is also a hormone produced in adrenal gland, which is the precursor for the release of essential hormones. In 1988, three medical oncologists and professors name DHEA as “hormonal buffer”. It is a natural compound that can be used in the case of excessive levels of endogenous androgen or estrogen [8 P.15].
- Because of naturally produced prohormones, DHEA prohormone supplement boosts immune system functions [8 P.22]. Everyone inherits different DHEA levels and the level of DHEA decreases as aging. Nonetheless, once you've been taking DHEA prohormone supplements, you'll be able to concentrate on one thing at a time, making it easier to develop a healthy immune system.
- As previously stated, most people take this supplement to slow down the aging process and changes in body compositions such as fat depositing, decreased sex drive, and low testosterone levels that reduce muscle mass and strength.
- It also improves muscle endurance and allows you to keep your muscles in good shape. As a result, you should only consider taking DHEA prohormone supplements after consulting with your doctor to determine whether the DHEA supplement is appropriate for your body.
- Some people believe that DHEA prohormone supplements help to improve mood and memory. Clinical studies have found that the DHEA prohormone supplement have shown significant improvement in treating mental health, depression, mood and memory [8 P.202, P.240 & P.357]
- A low serum DHEA level may be the cause of depression, and some evidence suggests that people may be able to recover from medical conditions such as depression and decreased well-being [8 P.351].
- Additionally, people who suffer from depression may develop schizophrenia, anorexia nervosa, HIV, and adrenal insufficiency. People should also avoid combining DHEA prohormone supplements with other medications because it can be harmful to their health. [8 P.247]
- Recent studies on the effects of DHEA prohormone supplementation on older people found that consuming an adequate amount of DHEA prohormone has a positive impact on the body of older people and allows your body to convert the DHEA compound into bioavailable hormones without increasing the serum sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). It has been widely shown that bioavailable hormones have a positive impact on weight gain. [8 P.119]
- When a person has adrenal insufficiency, which occurs when the adrenal glands are unable to produce sufficient amounts of necessary hormones such as DHEA, testosterone, and so on. As a result, taking a DHEA prohormone supplement may help to alleviate the symptoms of adrenal insufficiency; however, before taking any supplement to treat adrenal insufficiency, consult your doctor to determine the appropriate dosage for your body.
- DHEA aids in the reduction of lupus symptoms. Lupus, on the other hand, is an autoimmune disease that can affect the body’s own skin tissues and organs. Thus, taking a DHEA prohormone supplement will increase the amount of DHEA in your body and aid in the reduction of lupus symptoms.
- Weightlifters and athletes frequently use DHEA prohormone supplements to improve muscle performance and muscle mass. It helps in protein synthesis and stimulates muscle growth .
The Role Of DHEA Prohormone In The Era Of Evolving Bodybuilding Supplement
DHEA prohormone supplement produces rapid desirable results for bodybuilders and other athletes to change their body composition in a short period of time. With the DHEA supplementation, bodybuilders can accelerate the reduction of their fat percentage and allow building muscles to their peak level, which cannot coexist without the DHEA supplementation.
How Does Our Prohormone Series Of Supplement Work?
Due to the increased demand for testosterone supplements, people are buying traditional testosterone boosters blindly in order to gain muscle mass and strength. However, Mega Muscles has developed an effective formula for rapid absorption with highest bioavailability and affordability in order to provide you with genuine products for skyrocketing your testosterone level without any undesirable side effects like dangerous steroids.
To help you understand why mega muscles products are far more effective than traditional testosterone boosters, the following is a comparison of 4-Androgin by mega muscles and the ultimate leading traditional testosterone booster on the market.
Are Traditional Oral Testosterone Booster Supplements Aid With Bioavailable Testosterone To Gain Lean Muscle?
Yes, but not as effective as mega muscle products. According to two recent studies , two groups of men participated in experimental studies over 12 weeks; some men were given 4-Androgin, while the others were given a testosterone booster (testosterone undecanoate as an active ingredient). After 12 weeks, their blood samples were collected and analyzed, and it was discovered that oral testosterone booster supplement could only keep bioavailable testosterone at the peak level for the first month, after which it dropped back to the equilibrium level and reached the plateau region. That means it is only about 30% effective for the rest of its time.
Does Prohormone Products Aid With Bioavailable Testosterone To Gain Lean Muscles?
Let us examine the experimental study published by The Journal Clinical Endocrinology And Metabolism. Ten healthy men were given 4-androstenedione, the major metabolites produced by 4-Androgin, in this experiment.
Three tests were performed on ten men who had been given 4-androstenedione for 12 weeks. These tests included total androstenedione, free testosterone, and total testosterone levels. 4-Androgin, on the order hand, not only keeps bioavailable testosterone above the average level, but also results in a more than 200% increase in bioavailable testosterone.
This concludes that Mega Muscles supplements are eight times more effective than traditional testosterone booster supplements. As a result, Mega Muscles prohormone supplement series is far more effective and potent than any other testosterone boosters on the market.
 Colleen, M. (n.d.). Options to increase your testosterone - healthline. Retrieved April 19, 2021, from https://www.healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-replacement-therapy-and-other-options
 Morales, L. (2020, September 15). What are some of the top testosterone supplements and boosters? Retrieved April 18, 2021, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/best-testosterone-supplements
 Melville, G. W., Siegler, J. C., & Marshall, P. W. (2017). The effects of d-aspartic acid supplementation IN resistance-trained men over a three month TRAINING period: A randomised controlled trial. PLOS ONE, 12(8). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0182630
 Lopresti, A. L., Drummond, P. D., & Smith, S. J. (2019). A randomized, double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, crossover study examining the hormonal and Vitality effects Of ashwagandha (WITHANIA somnifera) in AGING, OVERWEIGHT Males. American Journal of Men's Health, 13(2), 155798831983598. doi:10.1177/1557988319835985
 Pilz, S., Frisch, S., Koertke, H., Kuhn, J., Dreier, J., Obermayer-Pietsch, B., . . . Zittermann, A. (2010). Effect of vitamin d supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Hormone and Metabolic Research, 43(03), 223-225. doi:10.1055/s-0030-1269854
 Wankhede, S., Mohan, V., & Thakurdesai, P. (2016). Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: A randomized controlled pilot study. Journal of Sport and Health Science, 5(2), 176-182. doi:10.1016/j.jshs.2014.09.005
 How does our prohormone supplement work. (n.d.). Retrieved April 19, 2021, from https://mega-muscles.com/pages/how-does-our-prohormone-supplement-work
 WATSON, R. R. (2017). DHEA IN HUMAN HEALTH AND AGING. CRC Press.
 Wong, C. (2020, April 13). Can androstenedione supplements amp up your testosterone levels? Retrieved April 19, 2021, from https://www.verywellfit.com/fda-warning-on-androstenedione-andro-89406
 Oral testosterone supplementation increases muscle and decreases fat mass in healthy elderly males with low-normal gonadal status by Department of Medicine, University of Adelaide, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Australia
 Δ-4-Androstene-3,17-Dione Binds Androgen Receptor, Promotes Myogenesis in Vitro, and Increases Serum Testosterone Levels, Fat-Free Mass, and Muscle Strength in Hypogonadal Men published at the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Volume 90, Issue 2, 1 February 2005, Pages 855–863
 Diep Dinh Nguyen, Cheryl Lyda Dabon Almirante, Shilpa Swamy, Lauren A. Willard, Danielle Castillo and Romesh Khardori. Effect of ashwagandha on adrenal hormones. Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA